We kindly ask that you follow the guidelines below when participating in the Moonlight Walk. Your safety and the welcomed return of this annual event are our main concerns so please take the time to read the below.
By undertaking this walk, you acknowledge that you are participating in a charity event on public roads and the organisers of the walk will not be held liable by you for any accidents that may happen during the walk. Any person under the age of 16 must be supervised by an adult
Health and safety
- Please follow some simple basic guidelines. Your safety is our prime concern.
- Ensure you have a fully charged mobile phone with you.
- It is essential that you do not walk alone, please try and walk with a friend or in a large group.
- Make sure you are visible at night with some sort of fluorescent/reflective clothing or armbands.
- Have at least one good torch with you.
It is very important that you let the Marshalls at the checkpoints know if you are not continuing with the walk. This helps us know where you are and is a vital part of your safety.
In an effort to reduce plastic usage, please bring your own water bottle. You can top it up along the route at our water stop.
Please ensure that you dispose of any litter in bins along the walk route
Please keep noise down to a minimum as we will be walking in residential areas.
If you need any assistance on the walk please call Sarah on 07797 711560
The organisers of Jersey Moonlight Walk may use your photographic image or video for present or future promotion and marketing. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not wish us to do this.